Wave Antiques is excited to be hiring a Digital Marketing and Jewellery Administration role. Join a Hatton Garden based 5th-generation family business specialising in second-hand, vintage and antique jewellery. As part of our small team, you will benefit from a resource of skills and talents from which to learn and develop professionally. Always welcoming fresh ideas and new ways of thinking, we hope to involve you in creating new innovative business practices.
We are looking for an ambitious, friendly and detail-oriented individual to help us grow! Ideally the individual will have 1-2 years marketing and/or sales experience and be passionate about the jewellery industry.
You will have demonstrable marketing experience, enjoy thinking creatively with strong communication skills and exceptional attention to detail. Alongside an interest in lifestyle trends, you will have an appreciation for the value of branding and an ability to relate to our customer demographic.
This is a permanent role and we are ideally looking for a full time employee, working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. The role is office based, at our office in Hatton Garden, London.
About the role:
You will be involved in growing our audiences and increasing brand awareness, with a focus on delivering the best digital experience for our customers. Our ideal candidate will be hands-on and great at multitasking to adapt to the diversity of this role.
Jewellery Administration responsibilities:
- Handling and stocking in new products
- Customer service via telephone and email
- Management of customer orders and jewellery repairs
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns via MailChimp and Shopify
- Website content creation and SEO: copywriting, blog posts, product photography
- Social media content creation
- Knowledge of Shopify management and/or e-commerce platform knowledge or experience
- Web development skills
- Adobe Creative Suite skilled proficiency advantageous (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects)
- Data analysis and key metric interpretation, e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc.
- Budget management experience
- PPC advertising knowledge, (e.g., Google, Microsoft, Facebook/social media/advertising partnership platforms)
What we offer…
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
- Office closed over the Christmas period
- Company pension
- Staff discount
Please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 30th June